Roof Inspection Services
Capac Roofing offers professional commercial and residential roof inspections. If you need your home or business roof inspected contact us to learn more about how we can help and for a free estimate.
Yearly roof inspections can help you save a lot of money in the future.
What Is The Cost Of Roof Inspection?
Generally, you can expect a cost range of around $200 – $350 for a detailed roof inspection. Getting a roof inspection often can save you a lot of money in the long run. This is because an inspection can find problems that can be easily and affordably repaired long before they turn into bigger problems.
What We Look For
Here are the common things we look for when inspecting roofs:
– Overall appearance of the roof, both exterior and interior. This will indicate whether there’s surface deterioration or any physical damage.
– Evidence of ceiling cracks and leaks.
– Condition of fascia, gutters and drains, skylights, chimneys and vents.
– Curled, broken or missing shingles.
– Areas where water may collect, like roof valleys.
– Damaged or missing flashing points.
Hire Us For Your Roof Inspection
Whether you’re buying a new home or business building and want to inspect the roof before you buy or just want a maintenance inspection, we are here to help. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you save a lot of money in the long run with a professional roofing inspection.
Do you need a roof inspection for your home or business? Contact us for an estimate and to learn more about how we can help.